Baby On Board Vinyl Adhesive Decal
Our Vinyl Name Decals and car window stickers can be cut to any size and come in a variety of colors, including glitter and patterns.
These Vinyl Name wall and window decals can be personalized and applied to most smooth surfaces including windows, walls, cars, trucks, boats and more.
Best of all vinyl the Vinyl Name Decals and stickers are durable and designed to withstand extreme weather conditions.
• One vinyl decal
• Personalized to the size of your choice
• Customized with color of your choice.(Please specify color from pic #2 in notes section at checkout)
SHIPPING AND TURNAROUND TIMES
One Day Processing Time
• Many sizes available from 2" to 22"
• Permanent vinyl adhesive for any hard, smooth surface
• Application instructions included in every order
•Premium High Quality Outdoor Vinyl
•Small and Large Sizes
•Various Colors Available, including Glitter and Pattern Options
•Die-Cut Durable Adhesive Vinyl
•Custom sizes available upon request
•Up to 6+ years enhanced UV color protection
•Water Resistant (Handwashing Recommended but not required)
•Made in the USA
From the drop drown:
1) Choose your size
2) Choose your color
Areas of Application: Cars, Trucks, SUVs. Boats, ATVs, Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Windows, Bikes, Computers, Skateboards, Snowboards, Guitars, Mirrors, Laptops, Notebooks, Macbooks, Phone Cases, Yeti Cups, Rambles, Colsters, Tumblers, Rtic Cups, Ozark Cups, Home Walls, Home Windows, Store Windows, Doors, Laminate, Toolboxes, etc.
1. Clean application area. Use water or alcohol (no Windex). We do not recommend apply decal when surface you applying to is extremely hot or extremely cold.
2. Prepare the decal by rubbing a credit card across the transfer tape. We do supply a thicker business card that can also be used.
3. Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If part of decal tries to peel off, re-rub the area with credit card.
4. Slowly place the decal onto the desired surface. Rub/Press decal firmly with credit card.
5. Slowly peel the tape off from a top corner down at a 45 degree angle.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have a custom request or have any questions.
© 2019 Jack and Lu. All Rights Reserved